- 1 cup strawberries
- 4 ripe pears chopped & caramelized (Ingredients to cameralize pears: 1/4 cup brown sugar, 3tbsp butter, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon)
- 2 Mangoes
- 3 cups Dairyland vanilla / natural yogurt
- 1/4 cup Cashew nuts
- 50gms desiccated coconut; lightly toasted
- To make cameralized pears, in a large pan, combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally for 4-5 minutes. Add pears; cook and stir until pears are tender for 5-10 minutes.
- In a pan, place the desiccated coconut to lightly toast, turning often till the coconut is a light golden colour for about 5-10min. You can alternatively bake the coconut at 100⁰C for 5-10min in a baking dish while turning the coconut often.
- Dice strawberries into smaller pieces.
- Cube Mangoes into smaller pieces
- Roughly chop the cashew nuts
- Layer yogurt in 3 glasses beginning with the cameralized pears, sprinkle of coconut, ½ cup yoghurt. Add a few spoonfuls of chopped strawberries, a few spoonfuls of chopped mango & drizzle some chopped cashew nuts. Layer with another ½ cup yoghurt and add the strawberries & mangoes once again. Finish of with sprinkling some chopped cashew nuts and toasted coconut.