- 2 ripe bananas mashed.
- 2 cups Dairyland Ice Cream melted (but not hot)
- 2 cups All-Purpose flour.
- 3 teaspoons baking powder.
- 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 1⁄2 Cup Sugar.
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare a muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick baking spray.
- Place ingredients into a large mixing bowl in the order listed. Combine just until blended and completely incorporated.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin, filling each liner 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick entered into the center of a muffin comes out clean.