- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 cup Dairyland dark chocolate compound, chopped into small cubes
- 3/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Sunflower/canola or extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dairyland salted caramel ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C. Lightly grease a 9×9 baking dish with margarine or butter and line it with parchment paper. If you lack parchment paper, lightly dust the margarine or butter with some wheat flour.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, water, and vanilla. Start with the Eggs, whisk until light then add the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Sprinkle the dry mix over the wet mix and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan & smoothen the top. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before slicing.
- Scoop some softened salted caramel ice cream & top a brownie square. Serve immediately.