- 250ml Dairyland whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Pinch salt
- 45gms Dairyland Dark milk chocolate, chopped
- 45gms Dairyland Real milk chocolate, chopped
- 2-4 scoops Vanilla ice cream.
- chocolate shavings optional
- Dairyland Fudge Sauce optional
- Mix together the whipping cream, milk, sugar, vanilla essence, and salt in a medium saucepan..
- Place the pan over medium heat and cook it, whisking occasionally, until it starts to simmer. Remove the pan from the heat and add in the chopped chocolates, stirring until they’re melted.
- Place 1-2 scoops of ice cream into mugs. Pour hot chocolate on top of the ice cream, and garnish with fudge sauce or chocolate shavings. Serve quickly, enjoy!.