The Art of Chocolart Festival at The Hub Karen
November 30, 2021
World Chocolate Day is celebrated globally on July 7. The Hub Karen drew inspiration from this international event to host a chocolate themed activation during the month of August. The Art of Chocolart festival was a fun-filled 3-day event that involved the following activities:
- Sampling of all 6 flavours
- A price cut promotion at Carrefour to encourage sales.
- Dart board where participants could win chocolate and merchandise
- Puzzle board where groups of at least 3 people had to solve it under 5 minutes to win merchandise and product.
- A “POP ART” wall where balloons filled with colour are popped with darts to create a colour splash
- Jenga using Chocolart 90 gms
We also displayed a few art pieces by a local artist called Nephart to add onto the abstract art theme.