- 20 pieces of lady fingers or a sponge cut into equal rectangular shapes the size of the finger.
- Dairyland biscotti ice cream.
- Coffee – 1 cup of instant coffee or espresso.
- Dairyland mocha chocolate 50g.
- Rum 1 tablespoon , optional
- Mascarpone or cottage cheese 150 g
- 3 tsp of powdered sugar + 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare a muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick baking spray.
- Place ingredients into a large mixing bowl in the order listed. Combine just until blended and completely incorporated.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin, filling each liner 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick entered into the center of a muffin comes out clean.