- 3 packs (270g) Dairyland Real Milk chocolate
- Dairyland Caramel ice cream
- 50gm Popcorn
- Sugar 50g
- 50ml water/50ml whipping cream
- 2. Tbsp. butter
- Salt 5g
- Three small balloons
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and melt it.
- Inflate the three balloons to a desirable size, applying oil on the round bottom and dip the bottom in the melted chocolate. Remove the excess chocolate and place it on a flat surface to solidify. It will form a bowl made of chocolate.
- In a cooking pot over medium heat, put a little oil and salt, add the popcorn and place a lid on the pot. Remove the pot from heat when the popcorn has finished popping.
- In a pan, place the sugar & water and simmer for 10 minutes till the liquid thickens. Once it has thickened, add the butter and a pinch of salt and simmer for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and let the syrup cool. Add the ready-cooked popcorn to coat in the caramel. (if using whipping cream, place the sugar and butter in a saucepan and simmer over low heat. After all the sugar melts, add the whipping cream and simmer till the mixture thickens)
- Place three scoops of caramel ice cream in the chocolate bowls and on top, place the caramelized popcorn. Drip using a spoon some dessert sauce of your choice.