- 5 scoops Vanilla choc flake ice cream
- 90gm bar dark milk chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 3 pieces chocolate cookies
- 150 ml Dairyland whipping cream
- Dairyland chocolate sauce
- 11/2 TBSP Vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP of icing sugar
- Melt 45gms (half of the bar) of the dark milk chocolate in the microwave for 2 minutes in (20 second bursts)
- Pour the milk in a blender, add the melted chocolate & 3 tablespoons of the chocolate sauce. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add 5 scoops of vanilla choc flakes ice cream, 3 cookies & 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract. Blend for a minute till smooth.
- Place the whipping cream in a large bowl add 1 tbsp. of icing sugar & half a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Beat together with a hand mixer or a whisk till stiff peaks form. Be careful not to overbeat.
- Put the cream mixture in a piping bag with a decorating nozzle.
- Pour the milkshake into a tall glass till 3⁄4 full. Decorate the top of the cup with the whipping cream. Top off with the chocolate sauce and chocolate shavings from the remaining piece of chocolate.